What is the timeline for the Admissions Process at John W. Hallahan High School?
- Fall 2014: Register for Hallahan Scholarship Test. Scholarship Test is offered October 18, 2014, November 15, 2014, and December 13, 2014. SCHOLARSHIP TEST FORM
- Attend Hallahan’s Open House on October 18, 2014
- Submit the Application for Admissions with copy of most recent report card and 7th grade Terra Nova or PSSA scores.
- Acceptance letters mailed on rolling basis.
- Upon acceptance, please submit Hallahan Registration Form to officially register as a Hallahan student!
What scholarships and financial aid are available at John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Academic scholarships for Hallahan are based solely on the scores of the Scholarship Test. Financial Aid and Tuition Assistance can be applied for using the PSAS Application . Any family applying for financial aid with Hallahan or in receipt of a Hallahan scholarship must complete the PSAS Application.
When will I be notified of my acceptance to John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
It is a rolling admissions. Letters of acceptance are mailed throughout the year. Some students may be required to schedule an admissions interview based on the request of a Hallahan administrator.
What else should I do after I submit an Application for Admissions ?
Visit Hallahan. Setting up a ‘Shadow Day’ at Hallahan is one of the best ways to become better acquainted with the Hallahan community.
For assistance with the Admissions Process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact Jessica Barlow, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.563.8930 ext. 252.