Entrance/Scholarship Exam Registration
What is the timeline for the Admissions Process at John W. Hallahan High School?
- Fall 2013: Register for the High School Entrance/Scholarship Exam (One of three offered) Download Registration Here
- Registration confirmed by email
- Saturday, October 19, 2013: Hallahan’s Open House
- Saturday, September 21, 2013: 1st Entrance/Scholarship Exam
- Saturday, October 19, 2013: 2nd Entrance/Scholarship Exam
- Saturday, November 16, 2013: 3rd Entrance/Scholarship Exam
- If you are not taking the Entrance/Scholarship Exam you must schedule an interview through the Admissions Office.
- Notification of Scholarships will made in December 2013
- September, December, February and May– Acceptance letters mailed
- Fall 2014: Welcome to Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School
- June 2018: Graduation!
What scholarships and financial aid are available at John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Academic scholarships for Hallahan are based solely on the scores of the Entrance/Scholarship Exam. Financial Aid and Tuition Assistance can be applied for using the Business Leaders Organized for Catholic Schools (BLOCS) and Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) forms available in late January 2014 on Hallahan’s website.The application for Hallahan’s internal financial aid is enclosed. Any family applying for financial aid with Hallahan must also apply for BLOCS and TAP. (Please follow the deadlines on all financial aid documents)
When will I be notified of my acceptance to John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Letters of acceptance are mailed in September, December, February and May. Some students may be required to schedule an admissions interview based on the request of a Hallahan administrator.
What should I do after I take the High School Entrance Exam?
Visit Hallahan. Aside from Universal Visitation Day and Open House, setting up a ‘Shadow Day’ at Hallahan is one of the best ways to become better acquainted with the Hallahan community.
For assistance with the Admissions Process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.563.8930 ext. 252.