Grade School Students
Applications are currently being accepted for admittance into
the Class of 2017 (Current 8th Graders)
Download an Application Here and Call Ms. Abraham, Director of Admissions, to an appointment for an interview.
Introducing Hallahan Academic Camps for Summer 2013!
Science in the City and Math Enrichment
Download Registration Form Here
7th Grade Shadowing
- 7th Grade students interested in spending a day as a Hallahan student, following a current freshmen student may do so beginning mid March 2013.
Attention Future Hallahan Students!
It is never too early to begin your search for the perfect high school. It is important to begin your search early and begin seeking information about possible high schools. At all Hallahan we encourage families to begin their high school search in the 6th or 7th grade. This will allow plenty of time to narrow your choices down by 8th grade to your top three picks, to explore more in depth.
If spirit is what you are looking for, come see Halalhan, talk to the Students, Faculty, Administration and Alumnae who have all played integral roles in making sure the Hallahan community continues to thrive.
What is the timeline for the Admissions Process at John W. Hallahan catholic girls’ High School?
- 1. Schedule a shadow day or private tour by calling the Director of Admissions,
- Ms. Marilynn Abraham at 215-563-8930 ext 252
- 2. Submit a completed Application for Admissions (Applications for Admissions are accepted on an on-going basis.)
- 3. Registration for Entrance/Scholarship Exam confirmed by email
- 4. Attend Hallahan’s Open House on Saturday, March 23, 2013
- 5. Schedule an interview through the Admissions Office if you are not taking the Entrance/Scholarship Exam.
- 6. Notification of Scholarships will made by on an on-going basis (dependent on Entrance/Scholarship Exam or interview date)
- 7. Acceptance letters are mailed on a continuous basis
Join us at a High School Night near you! All High School Nights begin at 7:00 PM.
|Date||Partner (Grade) School|