Transfer Process for Hallahan Students
Transfer to AOP Schools:
- Submit an application and your first quarter report card directly to the online application portal of the school of your choice.
- Ms. Fisher sent report cards at the end of the first quarter so you can find those in your emails.
- Please refer to the “AOP Schools Resource Guide” for application links.
- Register at the school of your choice by February 19th, 2021.
- Contact Ms. Nicole Aguiar with any questions: email@example.com
AOP Schools Resource Guide:
Please refer to the resource guide for information on all of the Archdiocesan high schools accepting new students next year: AOP Schools Resource Guide
Transfer to non-AOP Schools:
- Please email Ms. Nicole Aguiar at firstname.lastname@example.org to let the transition team know which schools you are applying to.
- While each schools admissions requirements vary, many may ask for the below:
School District of Philadelphia:
The School District of Philadelphia, Office of Student Enrollment and Placement is providing different school options for the 2021-2022 school year. These options will not include any Charter or other Catholic / tuition based schools. If families are interested in these schools, we encourage you to contact them directly. Click here for SDP options
- Applications must be submitted January 13, 2021.