What is the admissions process for John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls' High School?
- Submit an application through the application portal. Through this portal you will apply to Hallahan, upload documents and track your progress on your applicant checklist.
- Submit a copy of your 7th grade report card and most recent 8th grade report card.
- Submit standardized test results (Terra Nova or PSSA)
- Submit any applicable curriculum modifications (IEP, 504 plan, etc)
- Complete a FACTS financial aid application
- Schedule a date to take the HSPT Scholarship Entrance Exam. Use the Access Code: ZZ
- Schedule a shadow visit
How do I sign up for the HSPT Scholarship Entrance Exam?
All applicants must take the HSPT Scholarship Entrance Exam to be considered for admission. To sign up for a test, please go to http://hsptreg.stsusers.com and use the Access Code: ZZ
When will I be notified of my acceptance to Hallahan?
Once your entire application is complete in the School Admin portal, you will receive a letter in the mail. First round of standard admissions letters will be mailed no later than December 13th. Applications completed after this date will be processed in January.
Once I am accepted, how do I register?
For assistance with the admission process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact the Admissions Office at 215.563.8930 ext. 110.