What is the admissions process for John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls' High School?
- Submit an application through the application portal. Through this portal you will apply to Hallahan, upload documents and track your progress on your applicant checklist.
- Submit a copy of your 7th grade report card and most recent 8th grade report card.
- Submit standardized test results (Terra Nova or PSSA)
- Submit any applicable curriculum modifications (IEP, 504 plan, etc)
- Complete a FACTS financial aid application
- Schedule a shadow visit
When will an interview be scheduled?
Approximately two weeks after taking the placement test. Once the high school placement test results are received, Hallahan will contact you to schedule an interview.
When will I be notified of my acceptance to Hallahan?
A letter will be mailed shortly after your interview.
Once I am accepted, how do I register?
For assistance with the admission process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact the Deb Eckenhoff, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or 215.563.8930 ext. 110.