The Advancement office is developing a new program to create Class Representatives who serve as a liaison between each graduating class, the alumnae community and the school.
We are looking for individuals to serve as Class Representatives for each graduating year.
Mission & Purpose:
- Engage and communicate with classmates to develop class identity and unity that can be shared among the greater alumnae community.
- Increase communications and alumnae relations to new levels of participation and support.
- Build a team of individuals who wish to be involved and connected to the school, fostering future involvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between your graduating class and the school, striving to keep your class connected to Hallahan.
- Help Hallahan communicate with your class. Specifically, help the school by forwarding news and information about alumnae events and services to your classmates.
- Create/Moderate Class Facebook Page
- Encourage your class to “Share News” and serve as the gatherer of information for the Footprints or Silver Echo newsletters. For example: Births/Engagements/Weddings/Deaths/New Job/Retirement
- Encourage classmates to keep their contact information current with the Advancement and Alumnae Office.
- Aid the Advancement Office in Annual Fund communications to classmates.
- Be an ambassador for Hallahan High School & Have fun!
Alumnae who take on this role should not necessarily see this as a role for life, nor one that they have to undertake alone. Each class may want two representatives or a small committee.
If you would like to serve as a representative for your class, please contact us at email@example.com