How to Apply to the Middle College Partnership
To be considered for selection into this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an accepted and registered student of John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School.
- All applicants to the program will be required to take and pass both the Community College of Philadelphia math and English placement tests.
- Students will be selected on the basis of GPA, standardized test scores, application and interview.
- Students must be in the top 70% as designated on the HSPT placement test used by Hallahan to admit incoming ninth graders.
- Additional criteria are as follows:
Middle College students will attend Hallahan part- or full-day for each of their four years. Middle College students must complete 60 to 65 college credits to be eligible for an Associate’s Degree. These credits will be completed beginning with the summer before the student's tenth grade year and will be completed by the student's Hallahan graduation date.